Eat to OUTSMART Cancer is a workshop to give you information, but also to inspire you to a more conscious and enlightened path to health. Each class is led by Jenny Phillips, a Qualified Nutritionist, author & public speaker, who shares her own experience of surviving cancer through an integrative approach
What you will learn:
- What is cancer? Know your enemy and its points of weakness
- How to create an internal environment which supports healthy cells
- Why the current dietary guidelines can hinder you, and what you really should be eating
- What evidence is there to support this stance?
- How do I handle controversies – meat? dairy? alcohol? organic? grains?
You will come out with a renewed vigor to embrace the healing power of food, and our daytime classes also include a delicious, colourful and healthy lunch.
Thursday 4 May – near High Wycombe
10 for 10:30am – 2:30pm