At our last workshop, the catering provided by Rachel Craft of www.rachelssweetkitchen.com went down a storm. You can see the spread in the photo above.
In particular these courgette fritters were a hot favourite, and they are totally delicious even though they are both gluten and dairy free. Rachel has kindly shared her recipe with us:
Ingredients (to make 4 fritters):
1 large courgette
1/2 tsp salt
2 large cloves of garlic
1tsp baking powder
40g gram flour( for gluten free) or plain flour
1/2 tsp dried coriander
1 tsp onion granules
1. Grate the courgette and put it in a bowl. Sprinkle salt over the courgette and leave for at least 1 hour to extract the liquid.
2. Wrap the courgette in a clean tea towel and squeeze out the liquid.
3. Add the minced garlic, flour, onion granules, coriander and black pepper.
4. Mix well. Form into balls and flatter into patties
5. Heat oil and fry the fritters gently for 5 minutes on each side.
6. Serve with a large side salad for a delicious lunch for two.